2Y3X is hiring
Thrive with 2Y3X
At 2Y3X we believe that we’ll flourish if we love what we do and are motivated by the outcomes. Our company is designed around this belief. It’s reflected in the work we deliver and the culture that’s being created by our colleagues.
We share the same values across the whole company from London to Lusaka, California to New York and Brussels to Dubai. Wherever we operate we are striving to make our company as diverse as possible. And because ultimately we want the best for, and from, our colleagues, we make sure we accommodate work patterns that fit around home life.
PA & Administrative Assistant
Part-time, flexitime, remote, United Kingdom
£20,000 pro rata plus benefits and share options
We are looking for a part-time (flexitime) PA and administrative assistant to organise and support our operations.
You will be our main point of contact for ensuring meetings run smoothly, deadlines are met and workflows are created and maintained. You will develop streamlined processes and strong working relationships with our team of consultants, clients and referral partners.
What you’ll be getting up to
You will be working directly with the CEO and regional administrators. Although you will have a very high degree of autonomy, based on our experience to date at least some of your time will be spent:
- Scheduling meetings and coordinating international diaries
- Acting as a communication relay, ensuring clients and consultants receive necessary and accurate information
- Coordinating with regional businesses in the US, Middle East and Europe
- Supporting the organisation and running of virtual webinars
- Building and maintaining our staff handbook
- Maintaining our digital file and record-keeping systems
- Creating summaries of meetings and recordings
What we’re looking for
- PA experience working directly for a CEO or Managing Director
- Commitment to excellence
- Exceptional detail focus – ‘completer-finisher’ type
- Really great communication and relationship building skills
- Understanding of office management systems
- Strong time management skills
- Brilliant process manager
- A “can do” attitude
We love working with people who flourish when they are challenged to do amazing things. If you are the right person 2Y3X will bring out the very best in you.
We do have some specific technical requirements, and applicants will need to demonstrate a high degree of proficiency in the following:
- G-Suite administration including email set-up
- Notion, Asana, Mac OS, Zoom, Vimeo
- Excellent written and spoken English
- UK work permit
We are totally committed to building a truly diverse team. As such we use a no-bias screening service for candidates to make sure we are fair in our recruitment process. Please don’t apply if you do not have these skills as they really are central to our needs.
Salary and benefits
- £20,000 pro rata / £6,000 per annum for a 12-hour working week
- Performance-based salary review after six months
- Optional PMI, gym or charity allowances
- Long-term share option scheme
Please email [email protected] letting us know why you think you would be a good fit, along with your profile and CV. We look forward to hearing from you.
Life at 2Y3X
We’re remote-by-default and value trust above all else. This means we’re able to offer flexibility to everyone who joins us, as we believe we all work best in our own way.
Our team comprises smart, inclusive, highly-motivated experts who love to learn. We want to help the business leaders who become our clients to build fantastic companies. 2Y3X has a strong track record of delivering results.
We are committed to making our company a global market leader. And we are committed to 2Y3X being a brilliant place for wonderful people to flourish.