- Sell or accelerate – what’s your choice?
- Why experimenting is more powerful than predicting
- An interview with Vonnie Alexander
- Are we nearly there yet? The QuickMap programme
- Ready for the long run?
- The importance of prioritising proposition
- Welcoming Mo Lishomwa to the 2Y3X team
- Goal-setting when nothing is guaranteed
- Building tracks vs backtracking
- An interview with Ali Karademir
- An interview with Polly Lygoe
- May 2020 event wrap up: How to accelerate fast out of the turn
- Steering the course: Socially-distanced staff management
- Press release: pro bono services for those affected by COVID-19
Video: The 2Y3X methodology
The video is © Like Minds 2019.
Check out our forthcoming events or get
How to triple in size
Nathan Anibaba of Agency Dealmasters interviewed Felix Velarde about his history and the 2Y3X Programme.
The interview is wide-ranging and discusses the essentials of the programme, the main attributes of the most successful participants, and what goes into building a highly successful and scalable company.
The recording is an hour long, and you can listen to it here:
Developing a value proposition
This twenty minute interview by Bill Mountain of ACrew4U discusses the thinking we use when we’re working with companies to define their new proposition. We talk about what makes a great positioning statement, why truth matters, and how all of this will affect your future growth.
How to grow your company fast
This podcast, recorded as part of the SmallSparkTheory series, is an interview by Lucy Mann. It covers some of our key focus areas and includes an in-depth Q&A on positioning and the methods and processes we use to achieve exceptional growth:
- How to develop strategy
- Competitive differentiation
- Senior Management Team set-up
- How to attract the best talent
- How to win new business
- How to maximise value for sale
The recording is 35 minutes long, and you can listen to it here: