Articles, videos and interviews
Articles, audio and video
The book about the 2Y3X methodology, Scale at Speed, is being published this summer. It’s available for pre-order so grab your copy now. Find out more about the book and see what the industry is saying about it here.
News and articles
- PRESS RELEASE: 2Y3X launches in the Middle East and North Africa
- I know what we did this summer
- Why experimenting is more powerful than predicting
- Are we nearly there yet? The QuickMap programme
- Ready for the long run?
- The importance of prioritising proposition
- Goal-setting when nothing is guaranteed
- Building tracks vs backtracking
- May 2020 event wrap up: How to accelerate fast out of the turn
- Steering the course: Socially-distanced staff management
- Build, sell, retire
- Start-up kickstart
- Please register to watch these recordings:
- Top 10 learnings from five years of 2Y3X
- How industry can sell on value not price
- Leading in uncertain times
- Sell or accelerate – what’s your choice?
- The lockdown event recordings
Podcast: How to grow your company fast
This podcast, recorded as part of the SmallSparkTheory series, is an interview by Lucy Mann. It covers some of our key focus areas and includes an in-depth Q&A on positioning and the methods and processes we use to achieve exceptional growth.
- How to develop strategy
- Competitive differentiation
- Senior Management Team set-up
- How to attract the best talent
- How to win new business
- How to maximize value for sale
The recording is 35 minutes long. Trivia: Felix’s book, Scale at Speed, was commissioned as a result of this podcast!
Video: The 2Y3X methodology
Podcast: How to triple in size
Nathan Anibaba of Agency Dealmasters interviewed Felix Velarde about his history and 2Y3X.
The interview is wide-ranging and discusses the essentials of the program, the main attributes of the most successful participants, and what goes into building a highly successful and scalable company.
The recording is an hour long.
Podcast: Developing a value proposition
This twenty minute interview by Bill Mountain of ACrew4U discusses the thinking we use when we’re working with companies to define their new proposition. We talk about what makes a great positioning statement, why truth matters, and how all of this will affect your future growth.