Events and masterclasses
“I am still buzzing with ideas. They assembled a thoroughbred panel of specialists who have ‘been there and done it’ and shared lots of invaluable insights for us all to implement in our respective businesses.”
Léon Milns, Founder, WeAreAdam
- 29th July 8am to 9.30: BBTV Business Breakfast with Felix Velarde on “How to Lead Your Company’s Charge Into the New Future” – tickets here
- 31st July 9am to 10.30 and 10.45 to 12.15: Back with a bang! Sell or accelerate – what’s your choice? A two-stranded event for owners with guest speakers including Chris Averill talking about his epxerience selling We Are Experience to Globant, and discussing his forthcoming book on how to sell your agency. We will also have speakers talking about what it’s like being part of the team on the client’s side delivering the 2Y3X Roadmap as a Growth Lab team member.
More information about these two short back-to-back events and how to reserve your place »
- To receive super-early-bird invitations to all our events, .
- An interview with Vonnie Alexander
- Are we nearly there yet? The QuickMap programme
- Ready for the long run?
- The importance of prioritising proposition
- Welcoming Mo Lishomwa to the 2Y3X team
- Goal-setting when nothing is guaranteed
- Building tracks vs backtracking
- An interview with Ali Karademir
- An interview with Polly Lygoe
- May 2020 event wrap up: How to accelerate fast out of the turn
- Steering the course: Socially-distanced staff management
- Press release: pro bono services for those affected by COVID-19
Video: The 2Y3X methodology
Skip to events, articles or videos. Get
Nathan Anibaba: How to triple in size
Nathan Anibaba of Agency Dealmasters interviewed Felix Velarde about his history and the 2Y3X Programme.
The interview is wide-ranging and discusses the essentials of the programme, the main attributes of the most successful participants, and what goes into building a highly successful and scalable company.
The recording is an hour long, and you can listen to it here:
Lucy Mann: How to grow your company fast
This podcast, recorded as part of the SmallSparkTheory series, is an interview by Lucy Mann. It covers some of our key focus areas and includes an in-depth Q&A on positioning and the methods and processes we use to achieve exceptional growth:
- How to develop strategy
- Competitive differentiation
- Senior Management Team set-up
- How to attract the best talent
- How to win new business
- How to maximise value for sale
The recording is 35 minutes long, and you can listen to it here: