Upcoming events and masterclasses
From setback to breakthrough
2Y3X is excited to announce a series of panel discussions to help your business transform from setback to breakthrough in 2021.
Benefit from this rare opportunity to join our panel discussion series, organised by 2Y3X MENA. Meet, listen and engage with seasoned experts, entrepreneurs and accelerators and discover how they took their companies from setback to breakthrough.
Our international industry-leading panellists will cover exciting topics and key learnings during our interactive panel discussions and are ready to answer any of your questions.
- March 24th: Building foundations that last (Plan)
- March 31st: Want to be a unicorn? Operate like one! (Operate)
- April 7th: Break-through barriers and scale (Grow)
“The event was a mix of practical advice, heart and honest raw human experience. A powerful and valuable starting point for anyone serious about growing and transforming their business.”
Adah Parris, FT Top100 BAME Tech Leader
- Paola Bellia, founder and CEO at Cadesio
- Vincent Ghossoub, CEO of Falafel Games
- Rania Gelidan, director of Startup Grind Madinah
- Eva Appelbaum, 2Y3X, former advisor to Singapore Tourism Board and British Airways
- Elie Younes, founder and CEO at EliteClub
- Dr Tejinder Singh, founder of 360 Nautica accelerator and chapter director of Startup Grind Doha
- Chris Averill, author of Build, Sell, Retire
- Daniel Chidiac, CEO at Greenhouse Foodstuff Trading
- Hassan Ikram, co-founder and CIO at Falak Investment Hub
- Ayman Itani, founder at Think Media Labs
- Georges O. R. Chakar, founder and CEO of Link Advisory and 2Y3X MENA lead
- Felix Velarde, founder of 2Y3X and author of Scale at Speed
“I am still buzzing with ideas. They assembled a thoroughbred panel of specialists who have ‘been there and done it’ and shared lots of invaluable insights for us all to implement in our respective businesses.”
Léon Milns, Founder, WeAreAdam