Start-up kickstart workshops
The 2Y3X start-up kickstart day is an extraordinarily practical workshop priced at £5,000 aimed at founders who want to get it right first time. It’s a tested and proven start-up formula developed by serial founders with multiple start-up successes. What you get is a plan of action that will save you months or years of trial and error and get you off to a solid start.
“In the course of a day (a very long day might I add), we covered strategy, execution, USP, services, differentiation, lead generation, selling, and a whole hell of a lot of great lessons learned. I walked away with more than I ever got getting my MBA.”
We deliver this workshop over the course of one very practical, information-packed workshop day.
We are happy to share the essentials for starting your own business even if you choose not to work with us (yet). We’ve put together an hour-long video which goes into detail about how to launch a successful start-up. The video will give you a clear idea of what you need to do, in what order, and how to do it.
Our team has founded, led and advised scores of successful companies. We’ve been there, done it and got the t-shirts. We know exactly what causes start-ups to fail. We also know how to get yourself safely off the ground in the fastest and most effective way.
The workshop is specifically for founders and founding teams, and the content is bespoke for your company. During an intense day of planning and teaching we will:
- develop simple, strategic goals that are both ambitious and achievable based on scientific theory
- identify effective territory for your proposition (here are a few examples)
- create your first year’s step-by-step plan of action, with the essential tasks identified and put in priority order
- show you how to use value-based sales training so you can make a profit faster and compete even as a start-up
- discuss what you will do to attract your initial qualified prospective customers.
“You will never regret it. It will be the day your life changes. In my case, they gave me the tools and now I have to take those tools and do the work.”